Monday, October 8, 2012

Busy busy busy

Lately, there doesn't seem to be any time to do well...

Anything.

I've realized that having three at three different stages in life is..

difficult to say the least.

It's kinda like reading a book, cooking dinner,

folding clothes, doing jumping jacks,

all while balancing on a ladder.

Man, I'm exhausted...

I'm sure most-if not all mothers, can relate!

Babies/children seem to occupy all my brain space lately.

I had a funny story or two (!) the other day but they've seem to have vanished.

That happens a lot lately..

And my sense of humor!

I used to have a great sense of humor.

That seems to have run off with my memory...

(Big Sigh)

Maybe they'll be back one day?

To my loyal follower(s):

A post! (wink, wink)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Kind words are always welcome(!) Unkind ones-not so much (ya big meanies!) ;)